Hilltop Energy Buyer's Group Terms of Agreement.
Hilltop Energy Buyer’s Group “HEBG” Membership “TERM” is for Twelve (12) months beginning on July 1 and ending on June 30 and must be renewed every year to access member benefits. By joining HEBG you have read these terms, agree-to, and accept these terms of Membership.
- Membership fee is non-refundable.
- Members who misrepresent themselves as a Veteran to gain the Veteran discount will forfeit their membership status and benefits without refund. Member will be notified by email and given 10 days from notice to provide valid proof of service with one of the following methods: Military ID Card (active duty, National Guard, Reserves, IRR, or retiree); VA Issued ID Card for Health Care; Veterans ID Card; Veterans Designation on Drivers License or State Veterans ID Card; Veterans Group Membership Card (VFW, American Legion, DAV, etc.). If no reply is provided after 12 days Member will be notified via email of account and benefit termination.
- Members who share their PIN number with individuals who didn't join by paying HEBG membership fee will have their membership status and benefits removed without refund.
- Your plan choice represents the State, Town or County fuel is to be delivered to.
- Allow HEBG up-to (2) weeks to process and set up account with provider. (Most times it’s under 24 hours).
- HEBG only responsibility is to negotiate pricing with the provider.
- HEBG may update, modify, and change Membership terms at any time without prior notice.
- Members agree to communicate directly with provider to:
- Set-up account & order fuel.
- Inquiries regarding fuel service.
- Resolve disputes regarding fuel, installations, charges, billing and other related topics.
- Membership is required for each individual household and annual usage will be assessed by individual household averaged over a 2 year time period.
- HEBG retains the right to refuse membership or revoke membership to any member, individual, or organization for any reason.
- Waiver of liability: HEBG shall not be held liable by members for but not limited to: fuel delivery, fuel spills, member’s non-payment, additional fees, or volume limitation under the fixed rate option. I agree to indemnify and hold HEBG harmless for any and all liabilities, injuries, unforeseen events, additional fees, and changes in costs of any kind.
- HEBG members agree to enter into a contract with their fuel provider of choice and may be subject to a credit check.
- By joining HEBG you have read these terms, agree-to, and accept these terms of Membership.