Hilltop Energy Buyer's Group Membership
$50 Membership gets you access to the best rates on energy efficient products, services & home fuels.
Our influence on fuel providers is driven by their desire to do business with our state wide membership which empowers Hilltop Energy to negotiate considerable savings on behalf of our members. Membership benefits extend beyond discounted fuel and provide you access to exclusive rebates & offers from a variety of manufacturers and businesses. Your membership more then pays you back after a few gallons on your first fuel order. Contact Keith by Phone or Email for questions.
Vermont / Region 1
Now with delivery across all of Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, and Maine with 2 propane plans to choose from, 1 fixed and 1 variable rate based on the daily market.
Hilltop Membership Terms & Agreement. Updated 4/3/18
Hilltop Energy Buyer’s Group “HEBG” Membership “TERM” is for Twelve (12) months beginning on July 1 and ending on June 30 and must be renewed every year to access member benefits. By joining HEBG you have read these terms, agree-to, and accept these terms of Membership.
- Membership fee is non-refundable.
- Your plan choice represents the town or county fuel is to be delivered to*.
- Allow HEBG up-to (2) weeks to process and set up account with provider. (Most times it’s under 24 hours).
- HEBG only responsibility is to negotiate pricing with the provider.
- HEBG may update, modify, and change Membership terms at any time without prior notice.
- Members agree to communicate directly with provider to:
- Set-up account & order fuel.
- Inquiries regarding fuel service.
- Resolve disputes regarding fuel, installations, charges, billing and other related topics.
- Membership is required for each individual household and annual usage will be assessed by individual household.
- Members will receive free tank swap from competitor to new fuel provider.
- HEBG retains the right to refuse membership or revoke membership to any member, individual, or organization for any reason.
- Waiver of liability: HEBG shall not be held liable by members for but not limited to: fuel delivery, fuel spills, member’s non-payment, additional fees, or volume limitation under the fixed rate option. I agree to indemnify and hold HEBG harmless for any and all liabilities, injuries, unforeseen events, additional fees, and changes in costs of any kind.
- By joining HEBG you have read these terms, agree-to, and accept these terms of Membership.