Join an AmeriGas Propane Plan
SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR PRICING & IN-DEPTH INFO.
Coverage: Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, & Maine.
Upon checkout enter and apply promo code veteran to receive your $5 membership. We appreciate your service.
Please take a moment to rate Hilltop, like us on facebook, and leave feedback on Google. Your ratings help persuade potential members to join. More members = more gallons sold= more power we have at the table to negotiate the best possible pricing.
- If you prefer to pay by check PLEASE do the following:Make check out to Hilltop Energy Buyer's Group
- Mail check to 10 Covey Rd Underhill VT 05489
- Provide the following info: Full Fuel Delivery Address, Phone, Email, Annual gallons expected to use. This is vital info for me to have!
Welcome to AmeriGas Member Pricing.
Locks you into 1 low price over the term of your membership with no price variation.
Pricing fluctuates weekly based on variations in the market. Members pay the discounted daily rate offered by the provider.
*Variable price changes DAILY based on the market. Price posted day of 8/13/19.
Contact your fuel provider to activate your Membership and set-up a new account if you were with an alternate provider. See offices and contact information for your region below.
- Your email receipt from Paypal acts as your proof of membership and may be required by the fuel provider to apply your membership rate to your account.
- The transaction number on your email receipt acts as your Membership number - PLEASE keep this for your records.
- If you are already a customer of our fuel provider you will still need to contact them and provider your membership information.
- If you are new to our fuel provider you will need to set-up services with them. They will provide a free tank exchange to your old provider. This includes underground tanks so no need to dig up your yard.
- If you have a fuel emergency (under 10% on fuel gauge) and provider says they don't have your membership info contact Keith by phone or email. We can contact the provider directly with your Membership info so you can schedule a delivery.
- Allow up to 10 days for your membership info to be processed by Amerigas.
IMPORTANT: NO discounts will be given by the fuel provider if you have not set-up your member account prior to a fuel delivery.
BENNINGTON (802) 442-6318
LYNDONVILLE (802) 626-8595
MORRISTOWN (802) 888-3803
NEWPORT (866) 395-1267
RICHMOND (802) 434-2912
RUTLAND (802) 775-05311
ST. ALBANS (802) 527-1287
SOUTH BARRE (802) 479-3306
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION (802) 295-2554
WATERBURY (802) 244-181-1676
WILLISTON (802) 863-5571
WAITSFIELD (802) 496-3630
Conway (603) 356-0387
Greenland (603) 431-7771
Laconia (603) 524-2292
Londonderry (603) 432-2521
Athens, NY (518) 943-3680
Alder Creek, NY (315) 831-2121
Cobleskill, NY (518) 234-3571
Hudson Falls, NY (518) 747-5645
Mexico, NY (315) 343-7517
Plattsburgh, NY (518) 563-3430
Ticonderoga, NY (518) 585-7717
Saranac Lake, NY (518) 891-3172
Sidney, NY (607) 563-2101
St Johnsville, NY (518) 568-7133
Wilton, NY (518) 581-0158
Lewiston, ME (207) 786-0671
West Newfield, ME (207) 793-2269
Topsfield, MA (978) 887-2353
Orange, MA (978) 544-3524
Westfield, MA (413) 568-8972
Palmer, MA (413) 283-7674
Great Barrington, MA (413) 274-6012
Westport, MA (508) 636-2632
Compare Irving Energy to Amerigas.
1. Members of the Buyers’ Group will be offered the following fixed and floating pricing options (“Pricing Offer”) on a first-come, first-serve gallons delivered basis for an aggregate volume of propane not to exceed 300,000 (200,000 fixed and 100,000 float) gallons for the entire Buyers’ Group (“Volume Limitation”) based on each Members’ aggregate annual usage from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019, as follows:
Tier 1: 200 - 799 gallons $2.60
Tier 2: 800 – 1,199 gallons $2.10
Tier 3: 1,200+ gallons $1.99
Tier 1: 0 – 499 gallons plus AmeriGas Index* (WA)
Tier 2: 500 – 999 gallons plus AmeriGas Index* (WA)
Tier 3: 1,000+ gallons plus AmeriGas Index* (WA)
2. The average of the prior two (2) years’ annual usage from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2019 is only used for the purpose of determining the special pricing under this Agreement and does not limit the volume of propane that can be delivered to the Member under this Agreement, nor does it guarantee delivery of any specific number of gallons at the contracted price to the Member. Any Member who was not previously an AmeriGas customer must provide AmeriGas with documents reflecting their history of annual propane usage for the two (2) year history period from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2019 to substantiate their prior annual usage in determining the price.
3. The Pricing Offer set forth in paragraph 1, above will be in effect until the earlier of: (a) the Volume Limitation has been exhausted through deliveries received by Members of the Buyers’ Group or (b) twelve (12) months from July 1, 2019 (“Term”). Each Member understands that he/she is not eligible for any other discounts, special offers, or promotions offered by AmeriGas, except the AmeriGas Customer Referral Program.
4. ONCE THE VOLUME LIMITATION IS DELIVERED TO MEMBERS OF THE GROUP ON A FIRST-COME/FIRST-SERVE BASIS BY DELIVERIES ONLY, THE FIXED PRICING OPPORTUNITY QUOATED ABOVE WILL CONCLUDE AND THE FLOAT PRICE OPTION QUOTED ABOVE WILL GO INTO EFFECT AND CHARGED TO THE BUYERS’ GROUP FOR GALLONS DELIVERED.
a. The Pricing Offer is limited to residential customers and can only be used for a single residence. Members have thirty (30) days from enrollment to terminate their membership without payment of any early termination charge, which is $150.00. Membership is not transferable from person-to-person or from one (1) location to another. If a Member would like more than one (1) residence to be covered under this plan, each residence must be enrolled separately and will be priced based on the usage history per location. Multiple residences will not be combined for the purpose of determining the price per gallon. If a Member is being serviced by a meter to an apartment, their price will be determined by their average annual meter usage, using the months from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2019 and their usage will not be combined with meters of other customers from the same supply source to determine price.
b. Each Member eligible to accept this Pricing Offer must enroll and be identified to AmeriGas by the Buyers’ Group prior to the earlier of (i) the exhaustion of the Volume Limitation, or (ii) December 31, 2019 (“Enrollment Period”).
c. Current AmeriGas customers who are not members of the Buyers’ Group are not eligible for participation unless they join the Buyers’ Group and are identified by the Buyer’s Group to AmeriGas prior to the Enrollment Period.
d. To participate in this pricing program, the Buyers’ Group must first confirm that this customer is a Member of the Buyers’ Group. Members must agree to, and accept AmeriGas’ Vermont Terms and Conditions for Propane Delivery and Equipment Rental (“Terms and Conditions”), which are incorporated into AmeriGas’ Residential Customer Agreement and attached for reference as Exhibit “A.” If a Member is not a current AmeriGas customer, the Member should contact his or her local AmeriGas office to request a Residential Customer Agreement and Initial Fee Disclosure Form. The Residential Customer Agreement must be signed and delivered to the local AmeriGas District within the Enrollment Period.
e. Each Member agrees to accept all propane deliveries pursuant to AmeriGas’ worry-free automatic delivery service, which is where deliveries are made based upon forecasted usage, which takes into account a number of forecasting factors, including temperatures and usage patterns. Customers may request to receive deliveries on a Will-Call basis, meaning AmeriGas will only deliver after a customer requests a delivery, but must receive prior approval from AmeriGas to participate in the Pricing Offer as a Will-Call customer.
6. For Members that are leaving their current propane provider to become an AmeriGas customer, AmeriGas will install a new propane tank and perform a safety inspection at no charge. Upgrades and repairs will be invoiced at Time plus Material basis upon AmeriGas’ disclosed labor rates. Members will receive a discount of one ½ hour off normal service rate. New customers will be provided with AmeriGas’ Initial Fee Disclosure Form, as required under CP111 prior to making the decision to become an AmeriGas customer.
7. All Member installations to which AmeriGas will make deliveries must be in compliance with all applicable State and local codes. If an installation is not in compliance with all applicable State and local codes, AmeriGas will perform the work necessary to bring the installation into compliance at its usual and customary labor rates with a minimum charge of one (1) hour of labor. Alternatively, Members may have an independent contractor qualified to perform work on propane systems in the State where the installation is located perform the work necessary to bring the installation into compliance with all applicable State and local codes, which work must be verified and leak checked by AmeriGas at the expense of the customer which will be based on the local AmeriGas office’s usual and customary labor rates, with a minimum charge of one hour of service. Members should contact their local AmeriGas office for the most current labor rates.
8. Members who have enrolled and have been identified by the Buyers’ Group to AmeriGas prior to the conclusion of the Enrollment Period and who require the installation of new propane equipment will be billed for installation and related service on a time and materials basis at the local AmeriGas office’s usual and customary service rates with a minimum charge of one hour of service.
9. The Buyers’ Group must provide AmeriGas with verification that a customer is a Member of the Buyers’ Group and the customer must be accepted by AmeriGas as a Buyer’s Group Member before propane will be billed at the rates set forth in paragraph 1, above. AmeriGas will re-bill for deliveries made to Members if proof is provided that they were a member of the Buyers’ Group prior to the delivery. Any deliveries made at the AmeriGas current rate prior to a customer becoming a Member of the Buyers’ Group will not be re-billed at the Buyers’ Group rate.
10. To remain eligible to participate in the Pricing Offer set forth in paragraph 1, the Member must timely pay all invoices as they come due. A Monthly Budget Payment Plan will be available to credit-approved Members who have a zero balance at the beginning of the Term. Payment of the outstanding account balance for those on a Budget Payment Plan will be due by June 30, 2020. If the Member is in default, or any amount owing to AmeriGas is past due at any time during the Term, the Member’s participation in the Buyers’ Group may be immediately suspended or terminated, and any deliveries made to the customer after termination from the Buyers’ Group will be based upon the term of his or Residential Customer Agreement, not the Pricing Offer rate set forth above. If a member of the Buyers’ Group causes this Agreement to be terminated prior to the end of the Term, the Member must pay AmeriGas a $150.00 early termination charge.
11. Security – AmeriGas has a line of credit from an FCID – insured institution that represents 100% of the cost of the maximum number of gallons that it is committed to deliver pursuant to all pre-paid contracts entered into by AmeriGas in the State of Vermont.
12. This is pricing agreement intended to supplement AmeriGas’ Terms and Conditions. To the extent that is the pricing terms contained in this agreement are inconsistent with the pricing terms of any other agreement between AmeriGas and Customer, the pricing terms contained herein shall prevail. At the end of the Term, AmeriGas’ Terms and Conditions will be and remain in full force and effect.
13. AmeriGas will provide a $50.00 Referral Award to any Member that refers a new heating customer to AmeriGas and the new customer will get a $50.00 credit towards a future delivery. A $15.00 credit for both the referring and new AmeriGas customer will be applied for new accounts that have propane for non-heat uses (i.e. cooking, drying, water heating) Excluding HEBG organizers.
16. Waiver of liability: HEBG shall not be held liable by members for but not limited to: fuel delivery, fuel spills, member’s non-payment, additional fees, or volume limitation under the fixed rate option. I agree to indemnify and hold HEBG harmless for any and all liabilities, injuries, unforeseen events, additional fees, and changes in costs of any kind.
By joining HEBG you have read these terms, agree-to, and accept these terms of Membership. Terms may change or be modified without prior notice.
- Membership fee is non-refundable.
- Your plan choice represents the town or county fuel is to be delivered to*.
- Allow HEBG up-to (2) weeks to process and set up account with provider. (Most times it’s under 24 hours).
- HEBG only responsibility is to negotiate pricing with the provider.
- HEBG may update, modify, and change Membership terms at any time without prior notice.
- Members agree to communicate directly with provider to:
- Set-up account & order fuel.
- Inquiries regarding fuel service.
- Resolve disputes regarding fuel, installations, charges, billing and other related topics.
- Membership is required for each individual household and annual usage will be assessed by individual household.
- Members will receive free tank swap from competitor to new fuel provider.
- HEBG retains the right to refuse membership or revoke membership to any member, individual, or organization for any reason.
- Waiver of liability: HEBG shall not be held liable by members for but not limited to: fuel delivery, fuel spills, member’s non-payment, additional fees, or volume limitation under the fixed rate option. I agree to indemnify and hold HEBG harmless for any and all liabilities, injuries, unforeseen events, additional fees, and changes in costs of any kind.
- By joining HEBG you have read these terms, agree-to, and accept these terms of Membership.